Write Amazon S3 (Cloud Connectivity)
SynopsisThis operator uploads the input file to the Amazon S3 cloud storage.
Before you can upload the input file to the selected Amazon S3 cloud storage, you must load it with an Open file operator.
Ensure that the correct bucket is selected, otherwise an error occurs! Buckets are container for the Amazon S3 objects. Each Bucket name is unique across all of Amazon S3.
- file (File)
The file object which should be uploaded to Amazon S3 cloud storage. The file must be provided by an Open file operator.
- file (File)
The input file object is passed through and returned here.
- connection The connection details for the Amazon S3 connection have to be specified. If you have already configured a Amazon S3 connection, you can select it from the drop-down list. If you have not configured a Amazon S3 connection yet, select the icon to the right of the drop-down list. Create a new Amazon S3 connection in the Manage connections box. The access key, secret key and the region are required. Note: It is very important to select the correct region for your connection. Otherwise an error occurs. Range: configurable
- bucket_name Provide the name of the Amazon S3 bucket to which you want to upload the file. Range: selection
- folder Provide the name of the Amazon S3 'folder' to which you want to upload the file. Note that the concept of folders does not exist in Amazon S3, so the selected delimiter is used to represent them. If your file should be stored in the folder 'name1/name2/' as 'my_file.xls' on Amazon S3 and the delimiter was set to '/', the actual file on Amazon S3 would be 'name1/name2/my_file.xls'. Range: selection
- filename Enter the name of the file as it should be stored on Amazon S3, e.g., my_file.xls. Range: string
- content_type This option is optional. Enter the MIME type of the upload file, e.g., text/xml. Range: string