You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
Register Visualization from Database (JDBC Connectors)
SynopsisAllows the visualization of examples (attribute values) in the plot view of an example set (double click on data point). The data is directly derived from the specified database table.
Queries the database table for the row with the requested ID and creates a generic example visualizer. This visualizer simply displays the attribute values of the example. Adding this operator is might be necessary to enable the visualization of single examples in the provided plotter or graph components. In contrast to the usual example visualizer, this version does not load the complete data set into memory but simply queries the information from the database and just shows the single row.
- through (IOObject)
It is not compulsory to connect any object with this port. Any object connected at this port is delivered without any modifications to the output port. This operator can have multiple inputs. When one input is connected, another through input port becomes available which is ready to accept another input (if any). The order of inputs remains the same. The object supplied at the first through input port of the operator is available at the first through output port.
- through (IOObject)
The objects that were given as input are passed without changing to the output through this port. It is not compulsory to connect this port to any other port. The operator can have multiple outputs. When one output is connected, another through output port becomes available which is ready to deliver another output (if any). The order of outputs remains the same. The object delivered at the first through input port of the operator is delivered at the first through output port.
- define_connectionIndicates how the database connection should be specified. Range: selection
- connectionA predefined database connection. Range: selection
- database_systemThe used database system. Range: selection
- database_urlThe URL connection string for the database, e.g. 'jdbc:mysql://foo.bar:portnr/database' Range: string
- usernameThe database username. Range: string
- passwordThe password for the database. Range: string
- jndi_nameJNDI name for a data source. Range: string
- use_default_schemaIf checked, the user's default schema will be used. Range: boolean
- schema_nameThe schema name to use, unless use_default_schema is true. Range: string
- table_nameA database table. Range: string
- id_columnThe column of the table holding the object ids for detail data querying. Range: string