About RapidMiner Go
RapidMiner Go is a rapid visual prototyping and deployment tool for data scientists.
You can build predictive models and use them to make predictions in the cloud.
A free public version of RapidMiner Go is available at https://go.rapidminer.com.
To log in, you need to create a RapidMiner account at https://my.rapidminer.com/nexus/account/index.html#signup.
What can you do in RapidMiner Go:
- upload your data in csv or xlsx format
- select your target feature
- select your input features to use in modelling
- train classification or regression models automatically
- compare and evaluate your models based on various metrics and charts
- export charts, tables
- export a complete RapidMiner process that can be imported into RapidMiner Studio
- deploy one or more of the resulting models in the cloud
- score new dataset manually by uploading a new csv file
- download scored data as Excel file
- score new dataset by sending JSON formatted data to a REST endpoint
RapidMiner Go can be installed on-premise using Docker.