These sections outlines how to upgrade RapidMiner Server.
Pre upgrade checks
- Check release notes for the version you plan to upgrade to (and any in between).
- Check the compatibility of your extensions with the version you plan to upgrade to.
Upgrade RapidMiner Server in a test environment
- Create a staging copy of your current production environment.
- Follow the guide below to upgrade your test environment.
- Test any unsupported extensions, customizations and proxy configuration (if possible) before upgrading your production environment.
Check system requirements
Check the system requirements page to determine if your environment meets the minimum requirements to run the latest version of RapidMiner Server.
Select upgrade guide
You can only directly upgrade RapidMiner Server to the latest version from version 9.1 and above. If you want to upgrade from version 7.x, 8.x or 9.0 do the upgrade to RapidMiner Server 9.1 first.
Future updates will be much easier due to the new upgrade procedure that was introduced with version 9.2.
Please choose the upgrade guide according to your RapidMiner Server setup below.
Upgrade your standalone RapidMiner Server installation:
Upgrade your RapidMiner Server High Availability cluster: