What's New in RapidMiner Radoop 8.2.1?
Released: May 15th, 2018
The following improvements are part of RapidMiner Radoop 8.2.1.
- Added tab aware quick tests to the Connection Settings dialog
- Spark assembly path is now set to a distribution-specific default value
- Usage of invalid connections is no longer allowed, connections are always checked for validation errors
- Improved error message related to connection fields dealing with Spark location
- BUGFIX: Filter hides irrelevant tabs with no match from Connection Settings dialog
- BUGFIX: Join and Correlation Matrix core operators can be replaced by their Radoop implementation automatically with the quickfix