What's New in RapidMiner Server 9.2.1?
Released: March 19th, 2019
The following describes the enhancements and bug fixes in RapidMiner Server 9.2.1:
- Improved Installer feedback when installation fails due to missing access rights.
- Large files sizes will be displayed properly, requires also RapidMiner Studio 9.2.1
- Fixed MetaData transfer for large data sets
- Job Agent home folder will no longer be created in the installation directory
- Fixed escaping of entry locations for hyperlinks
- Fixed problem with installer default memory suggestion in case of more than 128GB RAM
- Fixed log output in case UTF-8 check fails during the installation