Get Twitter User Statuses (Social Media)
SynopsisThis operator searches for Twitter statuses of a specific user.
With the Get Twitter User Statuses operator, you can specify a Twitter user and receive a list of statuses of the user. The list of statuses contains additional data with context of the statuses. There are advanced parameters you can use to specify additional search restrictions.
Select a Twitter connection to specify the Twitter account for the Twitter API access. Specify at least the user name or the user ID of interest. There are advanced parameters you can use to specify additional search restrictions. For example, you can increase the number of pages. This will increase the number of search results.
Note that the standard Twitter API has strict rate limits! Please consult the Twitter documentation on how to avoid hitting these rate limits.
- output (Data Table)
An example set consisting of data from the Twitter API. This comprises the tweet text, the tweet ID, the number of retweets, the date of creation, the language, the geo-location, the used source of the tweet, and user information.
- connection The connection details for the Twitter connection have to be specified. If you have already configured a Twitter connection, you can select it from the drop-down list. If you have not configured a Twitter connection yet, select the icon to the right of the drop-down list. Create a new Twitter connection in the Manage Connections box. Range: configurable
- query_type Specifies whether a user should be searched by id or screen name. Range: selection
- id The id of the user. Range: long
- user The screen name of the user. Range: string
- limit The limit on the number of tweets to return. Range: integer
- since_id Returns results with an ID greater than (that is, more recent than) the specified ID. Range: long
- max_id Returns results with an ID less than (that is, older than) or equal to the specified ID. Range: long