Deploy Project (AI Hub) (Admin Tools)
SynopsisThis operator allows you to deploy a project from one AI Hub to another.
This operator allows you to deploy a project from one AI Hub to another. This is most commonly done when a user has finished working on a project in a 'development' AI Hub (i.e. the source project) and wishes to deploy it on a 'production' AI Hub (i.e. the destination project).
Specifically, the operator will perform the following tasks:
- Clone the source and the destination projects into the local workspace, e.g. .Rapidminer/extensions/rmx_admin
- Delete all files (except 'git config') in the local clone of the destination project.
- Copy all files (except 'git config') from the local clone of the source project to the local clone of the destination project.
- Commit all files from the local clone of the source project to the source AI Hub.
For more information on the git clone function, please see https://git-scm.com/docs/git-clone.
Note: The source project must exist prior to execution. This operator will not create a new project on its own.
- src (Connection)
A Connection IOObject for the source AI Hub.
- dst (Connection)
A Connection IOObject for the destination AI Hub.
- src (Connection)
The source AI Hub Connection IOObject from the input port, delivered as a passthru.
- production_connection (Connection)
The destination AI Hub Connection IOObject from the input port, delivered as a passthru.
- commit_message A git commit message for the destination project, used as a prefix. The message will also automatically include the destination project commit hash (an object ID) and the destination AI Hub URL. Range:
- source The name of the source project, e.g. development.git Range:
- destination The name of the destination project, e.g. production.git Range:
- clone_connections If this parameter is set to true, the Connections folder will be cloned from the source to the destination project. If it is set to false, the Connections folder in the destination project will not be modified or overwritten. This option can be useful if you have specific connection details used in production which should not be overwritten. Range:
- use_regular_expression If this parameter is set to true, the user can add a regular expression to only clone top level objects in the source project that match the expression. All unmatched objects in the source project will be not be cloned to the destination project. For example, you could clone only the processes folder from a development AI Hub to a production AI Hub, and leave all other objects unchanged. Range:
- regular_expression The regular expression used to match top level objects in the source project to be cloned to the destination project. Range: