What's New in RapidMiner Studio 9.0.2?
Released: September 5th, 2018
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 9.0.2:
- Improved user interface responsiveness when running processes
- Changed progress bar progression for updates to better reflect the actual update process when downloading from the Marketplace
- Improved default parameters for K-Means, K-Means (fast), K-Means (kernel), X-Means, K-nn, Parallel Decision Tree, ID3, CHAID, Parallel Random Forest, Neural Net and Join to better reflect commonly used values
- Fixed a problem where entering the wrong credentials to connect ot a remote repository could take a long time to ask for new credentials
- Improved password input dialog to show that the credentials were invalid or something else went wrong
- Improved configuration of remote repository when editing the repository
- Viewing Collection results no longer display lots of wasted space on the left side
- Restore Default View is now only available for the Design and Result view
- Enabled "Show location of current Process" for Training Resources
- Fixed a bug in which the process panel becomes invisible.
- Fixed a bug where the process panel was displayed only partially
- Fixed possible crash on startup on Windows
- Date to Numerical does now produce Real attribute instead of Integer to prevent truncation
- Fixed behavior of the Unify Item Sets
- Fixed bug in Join when using date-time attributes as key
- Fixed bug with K-Means (fast) causing Determine good start values parameter to be ignored
- Fixed bug if a process is opened from a file system path that contains more than 150 characters
- Fixed an issue that prevented Studio from starting
- Fixed process background image location when zooming in
- Fixed potential infinity loop with K-Means and X-Means if Determine good start values was used.
- Fixed a bug in time series operators regarding parameter misbehavior