What's New in RapidMiner Studio 9.4.1?
Released: Sep 25th, 2019
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 9.4.1:
- Model Ops: new view in Studio which allows to deploy and manage models
- One-click deployment makes model deployment do-able for anyone of any skill level
- Organize models in deployments across multiple locations
- Share models with other users
- Simple and robust scoring options for your models
- Model leaderboards display performance of champion and challenger models in real-time
- Advanced visualizations help you understand performance and business impact
- Monitoring and alerts prevent model drift and bias
- Integrations and governance features help you with model web services and explain how the models are being used
- Auto Model: highlight models with largest profits and business impact
- Added new connection type Mail (send) that replaces the mail configuration in the settings
- Used new mail connections in Send Mail and Root operator
- Improved runtime of the Random Forest operator when using least squares in a regression scenario.
- Added parameter to Stacking operator that allows to train the stacked model on the confidence values of the base learners.
- Result tabs no longer switch positions if more than one row of results is displayed.
- Time Series: Added log values to the Sliding Window Validation operator
- Time Series: Added UserErros for STL Decomposition operator in case the input data has missing or infinite values
- Fixed yet another problem that could lead to RapidMiner Studio starting with a size of 0x0 pixels on OS X
- Visualizations: Fixed y axis max value setting sometimes being ignored when more than one y axis was present
- Improved errors in case of many attributes for the Correlation Matrix operator.
- Time Series: Fixed (made it consistent) the order of models in the Multi Label Model and the order of performances in the collection output of the Multi Label Performance operator
- Time Series: Fixed meta data of Process Windows output ports (now output is correctly recognized as a collection)
- Faulty listeners for Studio preference changes no longer prevent subsequent listeners from getting informed in case of an exception in the previous listener