What's New in RapidMiner Studio 9.7.1?
Released: June 18th, 2020
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 9.7.1:
- The Welcome Dialog is now immediately shown after startup
- Join now opens the key attributes dialog on double-click
- Errors when submitting Auto Model jobs to an AI Hub now show up in the UI instead of claiming everything went well
- Inside the Schedule process dialog you can now only select projects and AI Hub repositories
- Improved operator parameter panel to only increase input area when resizing
- One Hot Encoding no longer produces only missing values as results
- Viewing a past version of a file in the Snapshot History or restoring an old Snapshot no longer requires an active login for the project
- Viewing a past version of a file in the Snapshot History now also works if the encryption context has changed
- Restoring a past version of a file in the Snapshot History is no longer possible if the encryption has changed
- Fixed connection test results being removed right after each test when connecting to a project
- R2 was re-added to the model string representation in H2O Logistic Regression and H2O Generalized Linear Model operators
- Added method in com.rapidminer.tools.OperatorService to create embedded operators to ensure concurrency context is always present so that you can safely use operators that need parallel execution capabilities.