What's New in RapidMiner Studio 9.8.1?
Released: Nov 30th, 2020
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 9.8.1:
- Added new operators to delete data from Azure Cloud:
- Delete Azure Blob Storage Resource
- Delete Azure Data Lake Storage Resource
- Delete Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 Resource
- All Loop cloud operators (e.g. Loop Amazon S3, Loop Azure Blob Storage, etc) now only download a file when another operator reads its content. The memory footprint may also decrease by 50%, and unnecessary writes to the disk are avoided.
- Continue RapidMiner Studio start if proxy discovery fails
- Added missing Cluster attribute to metadata when applying a KMeans model via Apply Model
- Fixed a regression in Generalized Linear Model (GLM) model training. It again accepts weighted training data
- Auto Model Clustering showed incorrect results, ignoring training data normalization and attribute reordering
- Fixed AbstractMethodError when using very old JDBC drivers (built for Java 6 and earlier) to connect to SQL databases
- Fixes inconsistent parameter order and two unused parameter displayed in parameter panel of Loop Google Storage
- Fixed result view in open source version
- Time Series: Fixed spelling errors in help texts
- Time Series: Fixed missing indices attribute in the meta data of Apply Forecast, if a Function and Seasonal Component Forecast model is used
- Fixed an issue that could cause connection tests to AI Hubs running behind a federated login via KeyCloak to not properly declare credentials as invalid but instead return a weird error message.