Search Splunk (Splunk)
SynopsisReads search results from a Splunk® server.
This operator can be used to query a Splunk® server based on a query term and returns the results as an example set. Search results can be restricted by specifying a time frame.
- result (Data Table)
The example set consisting of the search results.
- connection The Splunk® connection to use. Select a connection from the dropdown or click the button to create a new one. Range: Configurable
- query The Splunk® query in Splunk Process Language (SPL). Range: String
- pagination If set, only a limited number of results will be returned, starting from a given offset. Range: Boolean
- offset Offset from which the result set should start. Range: Integer
- limit Maximum number of results to return. Range: Integer
- earliest_time If this parameter is set, it specifies the earliest time in the time range to search. Range: Time
- latest_time If this parameter is set, it specifies the latest time in the time range to search. Range: Time