You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.1 - Check here for latest version
Read Stata (Advanced File Connectors)
SynopsisThis operator can read Stata data files.
This operator can read Stata files. Currently only Stata files of version 113 or 114 are supported.
- file (File)
This optional port expects a file object.
- output (Data Table)
Data from the Stata file is delivered through this port mostly in form of an ExampleSet.
- filenameName of the file to read the data from. Range: filename
- datamanagementDetermines, how the data is represented internally. Range: selection
- attribute_naming_modeDetermines which variable properties should be used for attribute naming. Range: selection
- handle_value_labelsSpecifies how to handle attributes with value labels, i.e. whether to ignore the labels or how to use them. Range: selection
- sample_ratioThe fraction of the data set which should be read (1 = all; only used if sample_size = -1) Range: real
- sample_sizeThe exact number of samples which should be read (-1 = all; if not -1, sample_ratio will not have any effect) Range: integer
- use_local_random_seedIndicates if a local random seed should be used. Range: boolean
- local_random_seedSpecifies the local random seed Range: integer