You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 9.2 - Check here for latest version
Write Salesforce (Cloud Connectivity)
SynopsisThis operator creates records for a Salesforce object from the input example set.
This operator creates entries for a Salesforce object from the input example set in the specified Salesforce instance. Each example of the input data will create one Salesforce entry. The selected attributes will be used as the respective field values.
To select the fields which should be created, you can use the attribute selection parameters. Attributes which are not selected are ignored.
Note that datetime fields are always treated as UTC (Coordinated Universal Time), using the pattern "yyyy-MM-dd'T'HH:mm:ss.SSSX". Date fields use "yyyy-MM-dd" and time fields "HH:mm:ss.SSSX".
If the skip invalid parameter is selected, each row for which the creation in Salesforce failed will return a missing value in the ID column.
- input (IOObject)
The example set containing the entries which should be created. Note: It is strictly forbidden to have an ID column in the example set.
- through (IOObject)
The input example set including an ID column containing the IDs generated by Salesforce for each entry or a missing value if the entry could not be created and the parameter 'skip_invalid_rows' is set to true.
- connection The connection details for the Salesforce connection have to be specified. If you have already configured a Salesforce connection, you can select it from the drop-down list. If you have not configured a Salesforce connection yet, select the icon to the right of the drop-down list. Create a new Salesforce connection in the Manage connections box. This includes username, password and the security token. The URL is predefined but can be changed to work on a different API version. Range: configurable
- object_name The name of the Salesforce object for which to create records. Range: selection
- salesforce_id_column The name of the column which will contain the IDs for each successfully created entry. The name must not be used for any existing column in the incoming example set. Range: string
- skip_invalid_rows If selected, skips and ignores failed creations of a record. In such cases, the ID column value is set to missing. If not selected, the process will fail if a record cannot be created and no records will be created in Salesforce at all. Range: boolean
- attribute filter type You can specify which attributes should be updated. By default all attributes are updated. Possible values are: all, single, subset, regular_expression, value_type, block_type, no_missing_values, numeric_value_filter. Range: selection
- invert selection If the checkbox is activated, the attributes selection is toggled: all attributes that are selected before, are excluded and all excluded attributes are included. If the checkbox is deactivated (default) the attribute selection is applied. Range: boolean
- includes special attributes If the checkbox is activated, the operator is also applied to special attributes. If the checkbox is deactivated, the special attributes are ignored. Range: boolean