RapidMiner provides a Python library on GitHub that allows you to interact with RapidMiner products from Python. You can collaborate with others using the RapidMiner repository, run processes from Python scripts, and leverage the scalable infrastructure of RapidMiner AI Hub.
rapidminer Python library will be useful in these use-cases:
- you work locally on the same data in RapidMiner and in Python.
- you need to reuse business logic that exists in a RapidMiner process in Python.
- you develop Python code snippets that you may later use in a RapidMiner process. You can access the input data directly from your local RapidMiner repository without any additional export / import step.
- you are using Python primarily, but want to collaborate with colleagues using the RapidMiner platform. You can easily share any kind of data via the RapidMiner Server repository.
- you plan to leverage the scalable RapidMiner AI Hub infrastructure directly from Python.
- you want to call a deployed Real-Time Scoring service directly from Python.
If you are working with RapidMiner Notebooks inside AI Hub, the library will be already provisioned and cover most of the above use-cases.
The installation is a one-liner using the Python package manager pip.
pip install rapidminer
For always up-to-date usage examples, you can either turn to the tutorial notebook we ship with RapidMiner Notebooks, or check out some examples on GitHub.