Read Yahoo Finance (Operator Toolbox)
SynopsisThis operator allows you to read data from Yahoo finance.
This operator requests data from Yahoo Finance. For a given stock symbol defined in the symbol parameter it downloads open, close, high, low and volume data. The frequency can be defined using the interval setting.
- exa (Data Table)
The example set with the financial data.
- symbol The symbol you want to get. E.g. GOOG for Google or APPL for Apple. Range:
- from Starting date for the time frame you are interested in. Range:
- to Ending date for the time frame you are interested in. Range:
- interval Sampling rate. Defines whether you want to have daily, monthly or weekly data. Range:
- fail_on_error Defines if the operator should fail if it encounters an error or just return an empty data set. Range: