You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 9.2 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Studio 9.0.1?
Released: August 14th, 2018
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 9.0.1:
- It is no longer possible to close or hide panels in RapidMiner Studio by accidentially pressing certain obscure key-commands. Panel manipulation can now be solely done via right-click on the panel header. Note that you can still press Ctrl-W to close result tabs.
- Optimized educational & community repository to remove UI freezes.
- When an operator has no parameters, that information is now displayed in the Parameters panel instead of just showing a completely empty panel.
- Handle view switch errors more gracefully.
- Added runtime check for Loop operators to require at least one iteration
- Fixed roles bug in X-Means
- The Configure RapidMiner Server Repository Check connection settings function does no longer give false-positive results, in case valid RapidMiner Server credentials exist in the Password Manager.
- Fixed potential UI freezes when switching views due to breakpoints etc.
- Fixed sometimes missing notification in the event of upload errors to RM Server
- Fixed icon on operators depicting hidden notes when zoomed