JupyterHub - Release Notes
Release date: March 23, 2021
- Notebooks users can now access RapidMiner connection metadata
- Examples added to tutorial notebook on how to use connections
Release date: October 14, 2020
- Kernels are now centrally managed by RapidMiner Platform Admin. Custom kernel creation is still possible per user.
- R kernels are now supported in RapidMiner Notebooks! The R environment is also managed centrally via Anaconda on the RapidMiner Platform Admin.
- Installation and management of new environments is faster and more seamless
- Support for git-lfs backed (large) files in projects which have this feature enabled
- Easier navigation back to AI Hub landing page (top left icon)
Release date: Jun 3, 2020
- Updated to JupyterLab 2.1.2 (new features include notebook cell tags)
- Added the Git extension, and a custom clone widget allowing to easily select RapidMiner projects
- Support for RapidMiner projects in the used python-rapidminer library
- Updated notebook template with examples on how to use and interact with projects
Release date: Feb 25, 2020
This is the first release of JupyterHub as part of the RapidMiner Platform.
- integrated user authentication using RapidMiner Server user database
- JupyterLab as main notebook interface, optional Jupyter Notebooks UI also available
- pre-configured Python kernel including popular packages used for data science projects
- pre-installed python-rapidminer package for seamless interaction with RapidMiner Server repository
- notebook template to explain how to use and collaborate
- basic resource management (limiting CPU and memory for user containers)