Read dBase (Advanced File Connectors)
SynopsisThis operator can read dBase files.
This operator can read dBase files. It uses Stefan Haustein's kdb tools.
An dBase file is expected as a file object which can be created with other operators with file output ports like the Read File operator.
- output (IOObject)
This port delivers the dBase file in tabular form along with the meta data. This output is similar to the output of the Retrieve operator.
- label_attributeThe (case sensitive) name of the label attribute Range: string
- id_attributeThe (case sensitive) name of the id attribute Range: string
- weight_attributeThe (case sensitive) name of the weight attribute Range: string
- datamanagementDetermines, how the data is represented internally. Range: selection
- data_fileThe file containing the data Range: filename