Read Stata (Advanced File Connectors)
SynopsisThis operator can read Stata data files.
This operator can read Stata files. Currently only Stata files of version 113 or 114 are supported.
- file (File)
This optional port expects a file object.
- output (Data Table)
Data from the Stata file is delivered through this port mostly in form of an ExampleSet.
- filenameName of the file to read the data from. Range: filename
- datamanagementDetermines, how the data is represented internally. Range: selection
- attribute_naming_modeDetermines which variable properties should be used for attribute naming. Range: selection
- handle_value_labelsSpecifies how to handle attributes with value labels, i.e. whether to ignore the labels or how to use them. Range: selection
- sample_ratioThe fraction of the data set which should be read (1 = all; only used if sample_size = -1) Range: real
- sample_sizeThe exact number of samples which should be read (-1 = all; if not -1, sample_ratio will not have any effect) Range: integer
- use_local_random_seedIndicates if a local random seed should be used. Range: boolean
- local_random_seedSpecifies the local random seed Range: integer