Schedule Job (AI Hub) (Admin Tools)
SynopsisThis operator schedules a job execution on an AI Hub.
This operator schedules a job execution on an AI Hub. It performs the same function as the Create Schedule wizard in the AI Hub web interface or the Schedule Process on AI Hub in Studio, but can be helpful to users as an operator as part of an administrative workflow when working with multiple AI Hubs. If the operator is successful in creating a job execution schedule, the resulting ExampleSet contains the ownerId, process location, queueName, revision, cronExpression, state, a reportError flag, timezone, and several execution timestamps (startAt, endAt, nextFireTime, and previousFireTime).
As with other operators in this extension, the input of this operator requires an AI Hub Connection IOObject with sufficient information and credentials (server_url, client_secret, and refresh_token) to access the AI Hub API. You can create an AI Hub connection IOObject in Studio by going to Create Connections selection in the Connections menu. The client_secret and refresh tokens can be obtained by logging to the AI Hub as an administrator in the web interface and then directly navigating to this URL: [server_url]/get-token. If all the information is entered correctly, a new AI Hub Connection IOObject will appear in the Connections folder of your repository. This Connection IOObject now can be connected to any Admin extension operator con input port when needed.
Note about the Cron expression parameter: This operator schedules jobs solely with Cron expressions that have a unique syntax to define the execution schedule. Unlike the web or Studio interfaces, there is no Cron expression editor built into this operator. If you are unfamiliar with Cron expressions, you can use the Cron expression editor in the Schedule Process operator parameter panel (select schedule mode to cron schedule and the expression editor will appear) and then copy-and-paste the expression into the cron expression parameter for Schedule Job (AI Hub). Other resources for understanding and building Cron expressions can be found via the Oracle docs pages (https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E12058_01/doc/doc.1014/e12030/cron_expressions.htm) and online Cron expression builders such as http://www.cronmaker.com/
- con (Connection)
An AI Hub Connection IOObject.
The AI Hub Connection IOObject from the input port, delivered as a passthru.
- exa (Data Table)
An ExampleSet containing information about a job execution schedule created on an AI Hub.
- location The location of the process to be run, e.g. /home/username/myprocess for Legacy Repository or git://project-identifier.git/path/to/myprocess for Project Range:
- queue_name The name of an execution queue for a scheduled job, e.g. DEFAULT Range:
- cron_expression Optional parameter that allows to set a Cron expression to define the frequency of execution, e.g. 0 0 * * * ? (every hour). If left blank, schedule will happen directly and is similar to the 'Run Job' operator. Range:
- report_error If AI Hub should report an error if configured on AI Hub Server, e.g. via mail Range:
- max_ttl Optional parameter that allows users to define a maximum execution time of the process in ms Range: