Reorder Attributes (In Database) (In-Database Processing)
SynopsisThis operator can define the order of the attributes.
This operator can define the order of the attributes. It is also possible to define an attribute order for a subset of attributes (regular expressions can be used) and SELECT only them and remove the unmatched attributes. You can also to sort the unmatched attributes and append or prepend them to the specified attribute list.
- example set input
- example set output
- order_mode Ordering method that should be applied. Range: selection
- attribute_ordering Rules to order attributes. Range: string
- use_regular_expressions If checked attribute orders will be evaluated as regular expressions. Range: boolean
- handle_unmatched Defines the behavior for unmatched attributes. Range: selection
- unmatched_direction Sort direction for unmatched attribute names. Range: selection
- sort_direction Sort direction for attribute names. Range: selection