Read RSS Feed (Web Mining)
SynopsisReads an RSS feed from an URL.
This operator reads an RSS feed from an URL. The content of the feed is output to a data set. This resulting data set will contain attributes for the publishing date, author, title, link, and content.
- output (Data Table)
The output port.
- urlThe URL from which should be read. Range:
- random_user_agentChoose a user agent randomly from a set of 7000 user agents Range:
- user_agentThe user agent property. Range:
- connection_timeoutThe timeout (in ms) for the connection. Range:
- read_timeoutThe timeout (in ms) for reading from the URL. Range: