Data to Annotations (RapidMiner Studio Core)
SynopsisAdds annotations to an object that are extracted from an example set.
The resulting data set will contain two columns: annotation contains the annotation names and is unique. value contains the respective annotation values.
For a general introduction to annotations please have a look at the help of the Annotate operator.
- object (IOObject)
Any type of object can be connected to this port. The annotations will be extracted from this object.
- object through (IOObject)
The same object as passed to the input port, unchanged.
- annotations (IOObject)
The annotations extracted from the input object. Will be empty if the object does not contain any annotations.
- key_attributeThe attribute which contains the names of the annotations to be created. Should be unique. Range: string
- value_attributeThe attribute which contains the values of the annotations to be created. If a value is missing, the respective annotation will be removed. Range: string
- duplicate_annotationsIndicates what should happen if duplicate annotation names are specified.
- overwrite: If this option is selected, the values existing annotations will be simply overwritten.
- ignore: If this option is selected, duplicate annotations are ignored and the value of the original annotation is kept.
- error: If this option is selected, an error is displayed and the process stops if duplicate annotation names are found.
Annotating an object from a data set
A new data set is created and applied as annotations to the Golf data set.