You are viewing the RapidMiner Radoop documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Radoop 8.2.0?
Released: May 8th, 2018
The following improvements are part of RapidMiner Radoop 8.2.0.
- Completely redesigned easy-to use Connection Editor Dialog for enhanced user experience
- Added warning when configured MAPR_HOME on Windows does not exist
- Certain Advanced Hadoop Parameters no longer raise warnings for leading/trailing spaces in their values
- The SparkRM operator throws a warning/notification to the user when there's a version mismatch with the pre-installed rapidminer_libs and the Studio version
- Advanced Hive and Spark Parameters now give a warning for leading/trailing spaces in their values
- BUGFIX: Allow users to set Spark memory related advanced settings to use formatted values eg: 2g for Hive on Spark setups
- BUGFIX: Wrong connection no longer breaks Hadoop Data View connection list
- BUGFIX: Enable impersonation on Server field is now only shown if Kerberos or MapR Security is enabled