You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
Get Twitter Relations (Social Media)
SynopsisThis operator gets friends or followers of a specific user.
With the Get Twitter Relations operator, you can specify a Twitter user and receive the users friends or followers.
Select a Twitter connection to specify the Twitter account for the Twitter API access. Specify the user name or the user ID of interest. Finally, set if you want to receive the followers or friends of the specified user.
- output (Data Table)
An example set consisting of data from the Twitter API. This consists of the IDs of friends or the IDs of followers. Additionally it contains the name or ID, that was searched for.
- connection The connection details for the Twitter connection have to be specified. If you have already configured a Twitter connection, you can select it from the drop-down list. If you have not configured a Twitter connection yet, select the icon to the right of the drop-down list. Create a new Twitter connection in the Manage Connections box. Range: configurable
- query_type Specifies whether a user should be searched by id or screen name. Range: selection
- id The id of the user. Range:
- name The screen name of the user. Range:
- relation Specifies whether friends or followers of that user should be retrieved. Range: selection