You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
Read dBase (Advanced File Connectors)
SynopsisThis operator can read dBase files.
This operator can read dBase files. It uses Stefan Haustein's kdb tools.
An dBase file is expected as a file object which can be created with other operators with file output ports like the Read File operator.
- output (Data Table)
This port delivers the dBase file in tabular form along with the meta data. This output is similar to the output of the Retrieve operator.
- label_attributeThe (case sensitive) name of the label attribute Range: string
- id_attributeThe (case sensitive) name of the id attribute Range: string
- weight_attributeThe (case sensitive) name of the weight attribute Range: string
- datamanagementDetermines, how the data is represented internally. Range: selection
- data_fileThe file containing the data Range: filename