You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
Data to Annotations (RapidMiner Studio Core)
SynopsisAdds annotations to an object that are extracted from an example set.
The resulting data set will contain two columns: annotation contains the annotation names and is unique. value contains the respective annotation values.
For a general introduction to annotations please have a look at the help of the Annotate operator.
- object (IOObject)
Any type of object can be connected to this port. The annotations will be extracted from this object.
- object through (IOObject)
The same object as passed to the input port, unchanged.
- annotations (Data Table)
The annotations extracted from the input object. Will be empty if the object does not contain any annotations.
- key_attributeThe attribute which contains the names of the annotations to be created. Should be unique. Range: string
- value_attributeThe attribute which contains the values of the annotations to be created. If a value is missing, the respective annotation will be removed. Range: string
- duplicate_annotationsIndicates what should happen if duplicate annotation names are specified.
- overwrite: If this option is selected, the values existing annotations will be simply overwritten.
- ignore: If this option is selected, duplicate annotations are ignored and the value of the original annotation is kept.
- error: If this option is selected, an error is displayed and the process stops if duplicate annotation names are found.
Annotating an object from a data set
A new data set is created and applied as annotations to the Golf data set.