You are viewing the RapidMiner Radoop documentation for version 9.5 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Radoop 9.3.0?
Released: May 28th, 2019
The following improvements are part of RapidMiner Radoop 9.3.0.
- Added automatic and heuristics based PySpark connection setup as part of Spark support of Radoop.
- Correctness of PySpark setup is now ensured by Full Test connection test.
- Diagnostics information is collected about cluster side PySpark settings when performing Extract Logs to ease troubleshooting.
(Radoop)suffix to Radoop operator names is added on UI to make them easily distinguishable from similarly named built-in Studio operators.
- Proactively checking and providing recommendation of correct settings for JobHistory Service affecting Import Job test of Full Test.
- Support for MapR 6.1
- BUGFIX: Spark tab became inaccessible after multiple values was provided in the Custom PySpark archive paths.
- BUGFIX: Fixed a rare bug which appeared on Manage Radoop Connections dialog, triggered by the usage of mixed case characters across multiple connection names. Selecting a connection may have shown the details of a different connection and may have resulted in editing that different connection.
- BUGFIX: DataNode networking connection test now checks connectivity of all of the discovered Data Node addresses returned by the Name Node query.