You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 9.7 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Studio 9.2.1?
Released: March 19th, 2019
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 9.2.1:
- Converted old simple charts of the following data types to the new HTML5 visualizations: Weights, Kernel Models, Correlation Matrices, and Rainflow Matrices.
- Added RapidMiner Academy learning content to the Global Search.
- Removed unnecessary process validations while editing operator parameters
- Visualizations: Histograms now support datetime columns
- Visualizations: Treemap no longer forces a name column (although it obviously makes a lot of sense using one)
- Visualizations: Boxplot now has an y axis description if Group by is used
- Visualizations: Boxplots can now only support 100 value columns at the same time, down from 500 (which was unreadable)
- Visualizations: Large heatmaps (> 10,000 values) now render considerably faster and are less sluggish. If you plot more than 1 million values on a heatmap, it will however still take a while. Note that this means that large heatmaps can no longer be exported as an SVG (it will be an image instead).
- Visualizations: Heatmaps can now support 500 value columns at the same time, up from 400.
- Visualizations: Linear regression lines in Scatter plots now show their linear function in the tooltip
- Visualizations: Improved some heuristics behind the automated chart selection when opening data for the first time
- Visualizatons: Fixed missing chart update animations for some settings
- Visualizations: Added reset button to text fields with custom input (e.g. axis min/max values) which resets the field back to its default value
- Visualizations: Should now work on vanilla Ubuntu 18.04 out of the box, without having to install "libgconf-2-4"
- Visualizations: Fixed possible freeze of the chart when looking at tooltips of a Vector plot
- Visualizations: Attribute values can be a bit longer now before they are cut off
- Fixed slow popup dialog for selecting attribute subset and user defined attribute ordering
- Fixed deadlock in statistics calculation in case of 6 or more result sets being opened at the same time
- Fixed some memory leaks
- Fixed Apply Feature Set returning wrong meta data
- Fixed an issue that some User Errors did not appear correctly
- Fixed an error that sometimes appeared when stopping parallel operators, e.g. Optimize (Grid)
- Fixed an issue where encrypted settings could not be read
- Fixed an issue where operator notes were not moved when the operator was pushed out of the way
- Fixed a crash issue with Print/Export Image function on macOS
- Fixed a rare bug where CTAs would flicker in a multi monitor setup with Studio showing in a monitor above the primary monitor
- Fixed meta data for integer or date-time column grouping attributes in Pivot
- Time Series: Replace Missing Values (Series): fixed case when 'replace infinity' is true and 'skip other missing' is false, that empty strings or infinity values are replaceed with missings instead of just keeping these values.
- Time Series: Extract Coefficients (Polynomial Fit): Fixed missing meta data information of the indices attribute for the fitted output port
- Time Series: Process Windows: Fixed name of Window ID attribute in meta data
- Visualizations: Fixed division by zero error in Histogram plots for histograms on columns with just a single value
- Visualizations: Fixed jitter not doing anything if only a single distinct value existed in the data for numerical x/y columns
- Visualizations: Fixed rare error when trying to display a linear regression line on weird data sets