Call Python from RapidMiner
To execute Python code as part of a RapidMiner process, we provide the Python Scripting Extension, which is available for download on the RapidMiner Marketplace. It also ships as part of RapidMiner AI Hub.
- To get started, you need to install and configure the Python Scripting extension.
- To augment your RapidMiner processes with Python code, use the Execute Python operator.
- If you want to go one step further and package your Python code as a reusable RapidMiner operator with its own parameters, use the Python Transformer operator.
- If you want to create predicitve models using Python libraries such as
sklearn, and use those models transparently in RapidMiner processes, use the Python Learner operator.
- If you want to create forecasting models using Python libraries such as
statsmodels, and use those models transparently in RapidMiner processes, use the Python Forecaster operator.
- If you're working with multiple Python environments, learn how to manage environments.
- If you need low latency Python execution in your web service deployments, learn more about RapidMiner StandPy.