You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.1 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Studio 8.1.3?
Released: April 19th, 2018
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 8.1.3:
- Added feedback form to final step of each tutorial to help us improve the tutorials.
- Added feedback form to operator help panel to help us improve the documentation.
- Scrolling when multiple scrollable areas are nested within each other now works as expected.
- Creating a RapidMiner Server repository no longer stores the credentials automatically. However, if desired you can still do so by selecting the "Remember Password" checkbox when creating the repository.
- Fixed concurrent access of repository entries from RM Server (e.g. inside a parallel Loop operator).
- The choice to downsample data if the data has more rows than the current license permits now works correctly inside parallel operators.
- Typing attribute names in a field which has auto-completion no longer causes the field to lose focus mid-typing.
- Fixed a bug with Aggregate that could crash a process.
- Fixed a very rare bug that crashed the process when using the old and no longer supported Tree panel.
- Fixed a problem where one could accidentally create connection loops when dragging an operator.
- Fixed problem with Mac OSX fullscreen mode.
- Fixed refresh issue in the Repository Panel.
- Fixed an issue that could cause endless dialogs asking for login credentials when connecting to RM Server.
- Fixed a crash that occured when using NominalToNumericModel programmatically.