You are viewing the RapidMiner Studio documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Studio 8.2.0?
Released: May 08th, 2018
The following describes the bug fixes in RapidMiner Studio 8.2.0:
- Double-click on an unconnected operator port will connect it to a matching output port of the process.
- The menu View -> Show Panel is now scrollable.
- Updated visualization of tutorial's next button to go to next tutorial or back to tutorial overview when reaching the end of a tutorial or a chapter respectively.
- Removed search button from search bar and changed result dialog to open with one-click logic.
- Creating a RapidMiner Server repository no longer stores the credentials automatically. However, if desired you can still do so by selecting the "Remember Password" checkbox when creating the repository.
- Panels now always have proper tooltips.
- Improved visualization of nested Operators.
- Added primary parameter mechanic to some Operators; double clicking an Operator now opens the editor of a primary parameter. This also works for operators that have subprocesses. In that case, pressing the Alt-key while double-clicking activates the primary parameter.
- Quickfixes now can be directly accessed after a process run fails from the error bubble.
- Improved performance of FP Growth and added support for additional input formats.
- The status bar (found at the very bottom of RM Studio) now more precisely displays possible actions when editing a process.
- Pressing the arrow keys in the process panel when no operators are selected will now select the first operator.
- Parallel operators now produce identical results when running in parallel and when running sequentially
- Removed several sources for redundant undo steps
- Fixed a bug that could lead to incomplete output of Execute Program
- Fixed and improved on generic process runtime errors
- Fixed erratic behaviour of EMClusterer
- Date to Nominal does no longer remove the role of the selected attribute
- Fixed a bug where results from Data to Similarity Data could not be processed further
- Fixed an issue that could result in the "Drag here" annotation being shown in the process all the time when using the Global Search
- Fixed a bug that allowed operators to connect to themselves
- Fixed Web Analytics template