You are viewing the RapidMiner Server documentation for version 9.5 - Check here for latest version
Working in teams
RapidMiner Server was created to help data science teams manage libraries of processes and models. Collaboration takes place within a common Repository, where you can:
- Store your processes, models, and even data
- Share those processes with anyone else on the team
- Have dedicated folders for specific projects
- Have dedicated folders for shared practices (standard processes for outlier detection, data preparation, data ingestion, etc.)
- See and reuse what others have done.
In a typical workflow, you will design your processes within RapidMiner Studio, before storing them and running them on RapidMiner Server. RapidMiner Studio and RapidMiner Server work seamlessly together. When you open the RapidMiner Server repository in the Repository view of RapidMiner Studio, the platforms collaborate, making the data and processes available to both applications.
Users and Groups
RapidMiner Server implements a permissions systems with users and groups, so that larger teams can share or restrict information that lives in the common Repository. You can manage users and groups with or without LDAP or SAML authentication.