Deployment Architecture Overview
This page provides an overview of existing deployable components and how they fit together in the RapidMiner platform deployment.
- RapidMiner Server: the server component of the RapidMiner platform manages Projects, Executions, Queues, Schedules, Jobs and management views for Logs, Licenses, Extensions and Operators.
- RapidMiner Job Agent(s): one of the execution backend components of the RapidMiner platform, where the scheduled or manually submitted processes are executed
- RapidMiner Platform Admin tool: a web-based user interface which manages:
- deployment packages on a connected Real-Time Scoring Agent
- a bundled, Anaconda-based Python environment on all connected Job Agents of the platform deployment
- RapidMiner Real-Time Scoring Agent: a standalone component used to serve RapidMiner processes as web services with low latency
- RapidMiner Radoop Proxy: a tool used to simplify network connectivity to firewalled Hadoop clusters
- RapidMiner Docker Deployment Manager: a web-based user interface used to simplify the most common deployment tasks. Works with a
- JupyterHub: a co-deployed Notebook environment for Python coders, offering integrated user management with RapidMiner Server, and easy access to the Server repository
- Dashboards: a popular dashboarding tool, integrated with RapidMiner processes published as web services on RapidMiner Server