You are viewing the RapidMiner Server documentation for version 8.2 - Check here for latest version
These sections help to secure your RapidMiner Server environment:
- Change the administrator password after the installation
- Create secure connections between RapidMiner Studio and RapidMiner Server
- Configure Radoop Proxy security — modify the default settings created by the installer.
- Configure mail security — set up secure SMTP connections after the installation.
- Secure the passwords in standalone.xml — the JBoss configuration file.