You are viewing the RapidMiner Server documentation for version 9.3 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Server 9.0.3?
Due to a change in the metadata generation logic, customers that already have migrated to version 9.x might encounter missing metadata for some data sets.
The missing metadata can be generated with either RapidMiner Studio or a Job Agent with version 9.0.3 or above.
To generate the missing metadata, use the
Retrieve operator to load the data set and store it to the same location with the
Store operator again.
Released: October 4th, 2018
The following describes the enhancements and bug fixes in RapidMiner Server 9.0.3:
- Improved robustness of file repository migration step
- Log output of migration steps will be logged to a dedicated file (migration.log)
- Increased maximum length of connection property values from 255 to 4000 characters
- Metadata generation will be avoided from the server side to prevent out of memory errors
- Improved robustness of file triggers
- Fixed public Web Apps access for special user 'anonymous'
- Fixed redundant execution of migration operations
- Fixed rare occurrence of deadlocks in certain database types