What's New in RapidMiner Studio 10.1.2?
Released: March 21, 2023
The following sections describe what's new in RapidMiner Studio 10.1.2
- Excel .xlsx file import is significantly more robust now. This should mean that almost any Excel file can be read successfully now. This applies to both the GUI import wizard and the Read Excel operator.
- Added link to onboarding dialog to enable using Altair Units license.
- Improved error message if infinite values are in the data set when displaying a histogram visualization.
- Details of error messages during process execution now also show up in the log.
- Altair Units License:
- Added default limit of 8 logical cores. If you want to utilize more cores, please increase the number in the License tab of the Settings dialog.
- Added setting to reserve threads for background execution. These count against the logical core limit.
- Fixed multiple issues with Auto Model result saving and re-opening
- Fixed an issue that prevented disconnecting from projects
- Fixed EULA in Windows installer being displayed with strange characters