What's New in RapidMiner Studio 10.1.3?
Released: May 17, 2023
The following sections describe what's new in RapidMiner Studio 10.1.3
- Drastically reduced time needed for RapidMiner Studio to start up, especially in scenarios with many installed extensions.
- Improved logging for AI Hub logins in case of problems
- Added recursive option to Delete Azure Data Lake Storage Resource and Delete Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 Resource operators to delete non-empty folders
- Fixed an issue that could lead to memory leaks when applying a model
- Fixed an issue where get updates and create snapshot on the snapshot history panel might work even though the connection to AI Hub was severed
- Fixed a rare issue which could cause extensions installed via the Marketplace to no longer load on startup due to a corrupted index
- Fixed Update Salesforce operator, it no longer reports that no ID attribute was found
- The quickfix for a missing role no longer uses the deprecated Set Role operator, but the new one instead
- Fixed errors being sometimes silently hidden from inside Execute Process operators