You are viewing the RapidMiner Radoop documentation for version 9.4 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Radoop 9.0.1?
Released: August 27th, 2018
The following improvements are part of RapidMiner Radoop 9.0.1.
- Support for Azure HDInsight 3.6
- Added model output to all of the Radoop Discretisation operators to simply reapply any precalculated discretisation model
- New Operator: Discretise by Frequency which allows to use a widespread approach
- New Operator: Discretise by Histogram to get a quick discretised view of your Big Data, powered by Hive's own algorithm. This operator additionally provides discrete numerical values which are representative for each bucket
- Increased precision for all of the Radoop Discretisation operators
- Fixed Radoop Proxy bypass issue affecting unsecure environments
- Solved a jar version collision of the cluster side artifacts for Cloudera parcel and Model Scoring UDF
- Fixed Single Process Pushdown tutorial process