You are viewing the RapidMiner Server documentation for version 9.7 - Check here for latest version
What's New in RapidMiner Server 9.0.2?
We have detected a problem in a number of migrations. If you are upgrading from an older version, we recommend you to wait for the release of RapidMiner Server 9.0.3 before starting a migration.
This patch release fixes the growing database issue for PostgreSQL. As consequence the additional database triggers are no longer needed and can be removed. If you are running RapidMiner Server with PostgreSQL and you have manually added database triggers please remove the obsolete triggers.
Released: September 5th, 2018
The following describes the enhancements and bug fixes in RapidMiner Server 9.0.2:
- Added JWT Authentication to internal web services
- Fixed growing DB issue for PostgreSQL
- Fixed remote code execution vulnerability of Richfaces by blocking affected URLs
- Fixed login error for certain LDAP setups
- Fixed XSS vulnerabilities in entry locations
- Fixed max memory setting of the application server shell and bat scripts
- Fixed error handling of the job service connection during startup